There are many benefits of dance supported by research.
- improved condition of your heart and lungs.
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness.
- increased aerobic fitness.
- improved muscle tone and strength.
- weight management.
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
- better coordination, agility and flexibility
- Dance improves state of being and self-esteem
- Dancing makes your brain age more slowly
- Dance as connection to ourselves
- Dance to develop creativity
Dance improves your heart health, overall muscle strength, balance and coordination, and reduces depression. It turns out there is a scientific explanation behind those mood-boosting moves, and there are ways you can use dance to improve not only your physical, but your mental health.